Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Britney Spears' reinvention

Britney Spears hot and sexy
Award winning producer Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins has revealed
he is working with Britney Spears on some new tracks for her next album.

"I'm trying some new things. I've always worked with Britney
and I love working with her,"

Rodney told Rap-Up TV.

"I'm trying to reinvent her and reinvent myself with her project.
It's about to be her time again."

Despite the star's recent troubles, Rodney said she is "always professional"
and is "working on the positive side".
Britney Spears sexy
Rodney last worked with Britney seven years ago on her Britney album,
producing the remix for songs Overprotected and I Love Rock 'n' Roll.
He is set to produce two new tracks for the untitled record.


No comments:

Post a Comment