Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Charlize Theron's soft love

Charlize Theron and Stuart Townsend
Charlize Theron and Stuart Townsend

Charlize Theron says her boyfriend has made her "softer".
The 'Monster' actress insists the love and support of her long-term partner
Stuart Townsend has allowed her to open up emotionally
and show him her vulnerable side.
Charlize Theron nude

She said:
"The most amazing thing about Stuart is that he got through to me on a level
that no one else did. In my life, there have been two people who have formed me.
My mother made me strong and wanted me to be invincible.
Stuart made me softer. He was one of the few guys who wasn't afraid of me.
What he saw was not toughness but vulnerability.
I am massively vulnerable, and for so long I just worked hard to cover that up."

Charlize Theron sexy
"Stuart wasn't scared to confront that.
He is the one man who never worries about kicking me up the backside."

Despite not wanting to marry Stuart, Charlize shows her commitment to him
by wearing a ring on her wedding finger.
The Oscar winner - who was put off marriage by her parents' turbulent union -
added to Elle magazine:
"It was a Victorian thing.
You put a lock of hair or a little note to remind you of your loved one.
Stuart gave it to me. Every time I go away he puts in a little love note
"I wear it all the time. It's not an engagement ring but it is a ring that signifies
my commitment to him. I couldn't imagine being in love with anyone more
than I am with Stuart. He is beyond special."

Charlize Theron and Stuart Townsend



No comments:

Post a Comment