Sunday, July 6, 2008

Christie Brinkley on husband's mistress

Although her divorce trial from Peter Cook is getting increasingly ugly,
Christie Brinkley is making peace with her husband’s former teenage mistress.
Christie Brinkley and Diana Bianchi
After a long day on the witness stand, Brinkley told reporters she wanted
to let Diana Bianchi, 21, know that she forgives her.
"I'd just like to say after two days of testimony that I can't help
but think about Diana Bianchi, and I want her and her family to know
that I feel really badly for them,"

said Brinkley.
"I feel bad for her and I forgive her completely."
"She was manipulated."


A source says that on Wednesday, Bianchi approached Brinkley's daughter
Alexa Joel, 20, outside the courtroom and apologized.
"Diana said, 'I am sorry for the pain I have caused you and your family,'"
says the source.
"Alexa then hugged her and said, 'We have all been through a lot.'"

=========
sexy Christie Brinkley nude
Christie Brinkley
emerged from the first week of her divorce trial virtually unscathed,
but the supermodel may not be as lucky in the second round.
Peter Cook
Hubby Peter Cook's lawyers plan to unload most of their ammunition in the next phase
of the scandalous case, which centers on the child custody battle.
(more...)

Two of Cook's girlfriends after he split from Brinkley -
fitness model Carri Lyn Ciamarra
and current squeeze Suzanne Shaw -
have also been subpoenaed to testify later in the week.
Suzanne Shaw
Suzanne Shaw

Suzanne Shaw - a single mom whose daughter goes to Sag Harbor Elementary School
with Brinkley and Cook's daughter, Sailor - said she is sensitive to Brinkley's situation.

Shaw said her former beau, Park Avenue celebrity dentist Robert DiPilla,
abandoned her when she was six months' pregnant with their daughter.
"I've been there, and I feel for her," Shaw said.
"But if their father's reputation suffers, the children suffer."


No comments:

Post a Comment