Friday, July 11, 2008

Venus Williams flashes winning smile

sexy Venus Williams

Venus Williams
Philadelphia Freedom tennis player Venus Williams in action during a match
vs. the Boston Lobsters in World Team Tennis play.

On Saturday, she won the singles and doubles titles at Wimbledon,
the latter with her sister, Serena
serena williams nude
Serena Williams has shocked gossips by posing Nude for Jane Magazine.
She looks sexy & feminine.


Venus didn't have to play for the Freedoms immediately following Wimbledon this year,
but as she did last year after winning the Wimbledon singles title, Williams did anyway.

"I knew that I was going to be here and hopefully that would be the result
that I had a long and wonderful Wimbledon, which was great,
and that I would be coming here off the heels of it,"
Williams said.
"That's perfect for me and I'm going to do it every year.
If I can win two Wimbledons a year and then come play WTT, I'll do it."

After the match, she sat at a table as the autograph line stretched
outside the court and she yawned once again as a man asked her to pose for a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment