Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Carla Bruni makes debut on British TV

nude Carla Bruni sexy

LONDON (AFP) —
Carla Bruni-Sarkozy made her debut on British television Tuesday,
performing a live song from her new album and revealing she often wakes up her husband,
French President Nicolas Sarkozy, with her playing.

The supermodel-turned-singer, who married Sarkozy in February,
appeared on the BBC's 'Later with Jools Holland' alongside Metallica,
singing "Tu es ma came", a love song that has provoked controversy
because of its references to cocaine.

===========
Carla Bruni Jools Holland Interview & "Tu Es Ma Came"


===========

Asked about the French leader's view of her music, she was diplomatic.
"He's not really a critic or a fan but he's involved in my music
because I play all night long, and I disturb him with it in the middle of the night,"

she said in English.

Bruni-Sarkozy suggested she had few problems juggling her music
and her role as France's first lady, saying:
"I don't really mix them up. I play my music
and I go with my husband when he needs me."

She told the small studio audience that "Tu es ma came",
a song from her third album "Comme si de rien n'etait" (Simply),
was "about a love addition... being addicted to someone in a toxic way".
Carla Bruni sexy naked

Questioned whether she had ever been in that situation,
the singer -- who has had a string of high-profile romances -- replied:
"Yes indeed."
(AFP)

Carla Bruni sexy nude

Carla Bruni "Comme Si de Rien N'Etait"
Carla Bruni third album "Comme Si de Rien N'Etait"

No comments:

Post a Comment