Friday, October 10, 2008

Britney Spears speaks about breakdown in new documentary

Britney Spears

The documentary, Britney: For The Record, will see the singer address
her highly-publicised erratic behaviour and her battle with loneliness.

In it, she says:
"I sit there and I look back and I'm like, 'I'm a smart person. What the hell was I thinking?'
"I've been through a lot in the past two or three years and there's a lot that people don't know."

The documentary, to be aired on MTV on November 30, has been planned to help launch
the singer's comeback and will be shown two days before the release of her album Circus.

Britney Spears
The 26-year-old troubled star also speaks of struggling to deal with feelings of loneliness.
"Sometimes I think I get kind of lonely because you don't open the gate up that much,
you what I mean?"
she added.
"You're guarded. You have to be that way, so I'm kind of stuck in this place
and it's like, how do you deal?
And you just cope and that's what I do. I just cope with it, every day."

The documentary has been produced by her manager Larry Rudolph
and the singer is hoping the documentary will improve her reputation
following a tumultuous couple of years.

Britney Spears
During the last two years, Britney has got married, had two children, got divorced,
lost custody of her sons and then suffered a very public meltdown that included shaving her head
and hitting out at a photographer with an umbrella.
Britney Spears


In a statement about the programme, she says:
"I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like
I wasn't being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in."
"This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I've been through and where I'm headed."

Britney is already on the way to a successful comeback after a triumphant appearance
in the 25th MTV video music awards in Hollywood.
As well as introducing the awards, the star won best female video,
best pop video, and video of the year.


Britney Spears

Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment