Sunday, October 19, 2008

Keira Knightley talks boobs and babies

Keira Knightley
Keira Knightley

"The Duchess" starlet Keira Knightley had made a specific demand
that her breasts not be augmented for the film's promotional posters.
But according to the British actress herself, she doesn't recall the topic even coming up.

"I don’t remember anybody telling me that they wanted to give a boob job to the poster,"
Knightley said. "So I’m glad they didn’t."

And the 23-year-old is making no secret of hiding the fact she’s pretty proud of her well, flat-chest.

Keira Knightley
"I’d love to say that I was really strident and went "absolutely not" if they'd asked to enhance my breasts,"
she added.
"But I don’t remember it ever coming up, which is rather nice."

Not augmenting your chest is one thing, but Knightley was willing to sacrifice a more crucial part
of her body for her royal role. In one scene her hair catches fire, but it turns out
that she "was quite up for" the director's vision of really setting her wig ablaze.

"I think the insurance people said, 'You’ve shot half the movie, and if she goes up in flames
then we’re not going to be able to finish it. So you’re not allowed,'" Knightley said.
"So it is actually computer graphics."

And while the itty-bitty beauty seems at home playing a mom in the Victorian classic,
she definitely left her maternal instinct on the set.

"I don’t want one (a child) thanks. I’m all right," she said with a laugh.
"Never say never, but right now I’m fine. Thank you very much."

(FOXNews)

Keira Knightley



No comments:

Post a Comment