Saturday, October 25, 2008

The sex diaries: The lesbian

The sex diaries: The lesbian
(Patricia, 46, works for a council in Lincolnshire)

As in any other section of society, some middle-aged lesbians don't have much sex
and others have it every day. There's a woman at my partner's church
who has as much sex as anyone you could meet.
She and her partner have every device you could buy in Soho,
never mind Peterborough, and a lot of it's very male.

My partner and I haven't used a strap-on, certainly not since we moved
from the other flat last year. We have some vibrators but being a lesbian
is not only about sex, obviously. It's two per cent.
It's attention-seeking to pipe up about a double-ended dildo
on the steps of a village hall. It's not just a generation thing.
I never talk about sex when I'm not actually doing it.
lesbo
lesbo
Getting together with my partner through the internet was interesting,
because she could have been a man type - although I've never met a man like her, ever.
She coached me through some health problems and was incredibly intelligent and kind.
The best thing was my father saying, 'She's perfect for you,' before he died.
The first time we met up we spent hours making food while talking.

In February, we'll have been living together for five years.
I don't know why she puts up with me sometimes.
She never wanted cats, it was a huge deal for her moving here and she's younger
and much better looking - although she says I am. I like her eyes and her back.
Her nose is more sensitive than mine and that's why she likes wearing my clothes.

Our garden is completely secluded and we made love for hours out there in the summer,
with sandwiches and a trifle to keep us going.
Then a squirrel leapt over us. But before that it was something special.

(Guardian)

Britney Spears, Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment