Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lady GaGa: Church made me

Lady GaGa

Lady GaGa
has apparently claimed that going to church made her a drama queen.

The singer, who is currently topping the charts with Poker Face, told the Daily Star:
"I was in the choir at Catholic school, lead soprano.

"I love church music, church in general is very dramatic."

She also told the newspaper that her current single is meant for boys as well as girls.

"It's about a lot of different things.
I gamble but I've also dated a load of guys who are really into sex and booze and gambling,
so I wanted to write a record my boyfriends would like too."


Lady GaGaLady GaGa

The controversial star also insisted she achieved her fame the hard way.
"I played every club in the US, shook hands and thanked every DJ for spinning my music profusely
while they got drunk,"
she revealed.
"I have a relationship with the underground dance community as a pop artist,
that's not something everybody gets."


No comments:

Post a Comment